I have a lot of flying coming up in a few days. A LOT.
I’ve been spending far more energy than necessary trying to get mentally ready and trying to find stuff that will entertain me for this long international commute.
Here’s what i’ve got so far:
- Trying to get a prescription for Xanax so that i can relax on the plane.
- Looking for a good book to read. Currently, i’m considering purchasing “No Easy Day”. It’s that book about the mission to find Osama Bin Laden. I saw Zero Dark Thirty and it got me interested.
- Need some digital magazines for my iPad.
- I downloaded a couple of addictive games so far.
- A friend recommended a documentary to watch so i’m going to download that.
- NERD ALERT: I have plans to clean up my email program on the flight to get rid of the 10,000+ emails that bog down my computer.
Any frequent travelers have entertainment suggestions?? How about good magazine, book, or podcast suggestions?